Saturday, January 26, 2008

I Should Complain More

I must have done too good of a job of making Kevin think I had it all together.
Because today he signed not only Olivia up for T-ball, but Nate as well.
· Which means two children playing with two practice schedules with two game schedules.
· Nate’s games will be in one place.
· Olivia will travel.
· With a baby due early May.
· Via c-section.
· And a toddler.
· And a husband who works Saturdays and will pretty much be absent for getting them to/from practices.
· And probably practices on the same nights as her gymnastics and my work.
· And church on the other nights.

I have one month until the coaches draft teams to figure all of this out.

As I watch nap schedules, dinner schedules, pretty much any schedule just fly right out the window, I remind myself that my mother did it with three (albeit MUCH older) w/o her husband around as well. And it's not all about me (b/c I had my time already). But I should definitely complain more if this is what being happy gets me. Ha!

No comments: